Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Bryce and His Books

Is it because I have two boys that little boys just fascinate me?  Is it my background as a teacher?  I don't know, but I am always in awe of the way each little boy has a different personality. 

 
One little guy that you think is going to be quiet is rough; one little man that you expect to be mushy and super lovey is very independent.  I just can't help it and I know it is biased, but I just love portraits of little boys that remind me of my own.  
 

Bryce, who is two years old, is one of the sweetest little boys I have met.  His Mom said that he loves to read books and does he ever.  He just sat in his chair and read each of his favorite books, pointing out parts that he loved.  



Then, he played with blocks.  This could go down as one of the easiest portrait sessions in my career!!  Don't you love how the black backdrop just makes his blonde hair, white t-shirt and overalls just stand out in these portraits?

No comments:

Post a Comment