Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sisters, Sisters, Sisters

Sisters!  Just the word makes me feel so many different emotions... love, happiness, memories, strength, family and fun. 


As someone with a sister, I know the dynamic of having someone who is so close to you... As I took pictures of Mia and Liv, I saw their future flash before my eyes.  



The joys, the tears, the friendship they are forming.  I couldn't believe how lucky I was to be capturing the memory of them so young in the relationship and yet so strong.  I love the pictures of the girls in the red wagon.  Little Mia gave us quite the challenge as she did not want to smile, but once we broke out the bubbles... she broke out with a smile!  


   
I almost fell over with how cute the sisters were together and was so thankful for Dana's wonderful idea of the laundry basket and clothing line.  Have you ever seen anything so cute?


No comments:

Post a Comment