Monday, October 25, 2010

A Little Red Wagon and Two Cute Models

Seriously, there is something about a little red wagon and boys that just warms my heart!  



I couldn't have asked for cuter models than Braden and Brenton Vasquez!   You may recognize them from a portrait session last year (black and white with a black backdrop) and the latest portrait session was full of fun places to capture their super sweet and super tough personalities.  



 Our session was on location at the Stewart House (special thanks to my friend Melody for permission), where the white paint and worn look of the barn complimented the Georgia Bulldog red wagon.
 


The boys were as adorable as ever!  It is always so nice to watch as children grow.  I have know Braden and Brenton for a while because their mother, Jennifer and I are in a Mother's Club together.


 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, mary beth!! Thank you soo much!!! I have truly enjoyed getting to know you through Mother's club!! You are soo kind!!

    ReplyDelete