Wednesday, September 11, 2013

{ Time Flies When we Are Having Fun! }

It is amazing how quickly time flies by and it truly is apparent when you talk about children. Edison and Denise were one of my very first clients over five years ago.  


Well, five years and two children later, I was so excited when Edison and Denise contacted me to take portraits of their little newborn, Ava, who was born in April.



Ava had to visit me two days in a row… she was over 2 weeks old and had a harder time staying asleep – what a difference it makes for a newborn session… This little Ava is such a super sweet little girl.  


Her Mom brought a special headband to our studio session.  How lucky am I to have this incredible space!  The lighting is perfect and I have everything in my studio, ready to make a successful newborn session.  www.MaryBethsPhotography.info





No comments:

Post a Comment