Friday, July 25, 2014

{ Friday's Favorite Things - Felt Tip Pens } || Aiken SC Newborn Photographer

Ok, ok, ok... I have a bit of secret obsession that I need to tell you about.  It is one that instantly makes me feel like a kid again.  Felt Tip Pens!! 


Image of multiple colored felt tips pens on hardwood floor.

I mean seriously, who doesn't like felt tip pens?  The variety of colors, the ability to add a unique style of ink to a piece of paper, the cap that clicks when you put it back on...  { I told you it was an obsession!! }  


White piece of paper on hardwood floor with a hand drawn rainbow in felt tip pens.

Felt tip pens are such a little thing in life, but they make me so happy.  I find myself using different colors based on my mood or depending on whom I writing a note to at that moment.  


White paper with hand drawn rainbow with felt tips pens.

It is funny that sometimes in this fast-paced world of non-stop messages and online interaction, a felt tip pen will make me feel like I am a little girl sitting in my dad's office chair.  Sweet memories of a simpler time!  What items make you feel nostalgia?  

Find out more about how I am "Capturing Life's Beautiful Moments" in Augusta, GA; Evans, GA and Martinez, GA; Aiken, SC; Edgefield, SC and North Augusta, SC by visiting my website www.MaryBethsPhotography.com





No comments:

Post a Comment